Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Chilly Willy πŸ”️

I can’t believe how cold the weather has been! It’s usually never this cold this time of the year in California. I heard some other states have been getting colder than normal temperatures as well.

The food plan is going great and the workouts are better than ever! I’m definitely leading by example and showing how it’s done.

Ever since the time change, I’ve noticed the gym has thinned out a bit in the morning. I love it because I don’t have to wait forever to get on my favorite exercise machine.

I hope you have a great week!

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies:

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan: 

9 am  πŸ‘‰ 11.2 oz coconut water, 1 scoop collagen peptides and 1 scoop whey protein blended with 12 oz mixed fruit, 1 banana, 1 scoop super greens, 1 oz almonds, magnesium, vitamin D, vitamin K, 5g creatine and 12 cups black coffee. 

12 pm  πŸ‘‰ 6 chicken eggs scrambled in 2 oz butter with salt and hot sauce.

3 pm  πŸ‘‰ 1.25 lbs. of grilled beef with salt, hot sauce, and magnesium.

Sparkling water as needed. 

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,292   Protein: 194 grams   Fat: 118 grams   Carbs: 78 grams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day πŸ’πŸŒΉπŸŒΊ

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞πŸ₯° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...