Thursday, December 26, 2019

Stuffed Like a Turkey!

Did everyone get enough to eat yesterday?

For me, it was just the normal meal plan. I've lost all cravings for anything else, so I was perfectly happy eating steak, eggs, and cheese. 

When your food plan is already lit, there's no reason to eat anything else. Happy as can be and never hungry. 

I hit another PR at the gym on leg day. I did 315 lbs for 10 reps, which is the most I've ever done in my lifetime. The funny thing is the only thing I've changed in the past year is my food plan. 

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies:



Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan:

7 am ~ 2 scoops Grass-Fed Whey, 16 oz organic tropical fruit (pineapple, mango, strawberry, banana), 1 scoop Collagen Peptides, and 5 g creatine.

12 pm 2 lbs of Beef, 6 pasture-raised chicken eggs, 3 oz raw milk cheddar cheese, grass-fed cow butter, sea salt, and 3 g Grass Fed Bone Marrow.

Beverages ~ Sparkling mineral water, coffee, and heavy whipping cream

Macros Break Down:
Total Calories:  3,608
344 grams Protein
218 grams Fat
66 grams Carbohydrates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐ðŸŒđ🌚

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞ðŸĨ° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...