Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Shop til you Drop! 🎁

Who is ready for Christmas? Hopefully, you finished all your shopping on all the big sales this past weekend. 

With the holidays in full gear, the good food and fun parties are the way of life now. This doesn't mean you just abandon your healthy lifestyle and live a life of indulgence. It's okay to partake in some goodies here and there, or maybe even skip a workout or two. Enjoy life and have fun!

As for me, I'm sticking to the plan as usual. The crazy thing is I don't mind at all because I LOVE everything from my food plan to my workout routine. 

I created a sustainable lifestyle that I teach, promote, and endorse. The Chiropractic Lifestyle is a way of life that keeps me going until I die. 

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies:


Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan:

12 pm 2 lbs of Fatty Beef, 6 pasture-raised chicken eggs, 2.5 oz raw milk cheddar cheese, grass-fed cow butter, sea salt, and 3 g Grass Fed Bone Marrow.

Post-Workout Shake ~ 2 scoops Raw 100% Grass-Fed Whey, 16 oz organic mixed fruit, 1 T Raw Honey, 1 scoop Collagen Peptides, 5 g creatine

Beverages ~ Sparkling mineral water, coffee, heavy cream

Macros Break Down:
Total Calories:  2,935
251 grams Protein
168 grams Fat
99 grams Carbohydrates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐ðŸŒđ🌚

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞ðŸĨ° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...