Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Easiest Food Plan Ever ðŸĨĐðŸģ🧀

Wow, I am still in a state of shock of how easy and nutritious my current food plan! I've never had a food plan so easy and satisfying. 

With my other food plans, I would always be hungry after 2 to 3 hours. The night hunger was the worse. Usually, around 9 or 10 pm I would be absolutely starving and the hunger pains in my stomach would be ridiculous. 

Now the only time I feel hungry is about 2 to 3 hours after my shake but after my ðŸĨĐðŸģ🧀 meal, I'm good for 12 hours.

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies:



Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan:

Post-Workout Shake ~ 2 scoops Grass-Fed Whey, 16 oz organic tropical fruit (pineapple, mango, strawberry, banana), 1 scoop Collagen Peptides, 5 g creatine

1 pm 2 lbs of Beef, 6 pasture-raised chicken eggs, 3 oz raw milk cheddar cheese, grass-fed cow butter, sea salt, and 3 g Grass Fed Bone Marrow.

Beverages ~ Sparkling mineral water, coffee, heavy cream

Macros Break Down:
Total Calories:  3,608
344 grams Protein
218 grams Fat
66 grams Carbohydrates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐ðŸŒđ🌚

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞ðŸĨ° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...