Monday, May 27, 2019

Never Forget Our Heros πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I'm already feeling a difference after eliminating plant food in my diet. I feel better and stronger than ever. My body fat is actually going down even though I'm eating more calories. 

I'm only doing 4 grams carbs from my whey protein but I actually have more energy now than when I was doing 200 grams of carbs from fruit and rice. 

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies: 

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan:

9 am Post-Workout Meal 1  ~ 2 scoops Vanilla IsaPro Whey Protein, 1 scoop Collagen Peptides, 5 grams creatine

12 pm Meal 2 ~ 1lbs Meat, 3 eggs, Heavy Cream, Butter, Salt

3 pm Meal 3 ~ 1lbs Meat, 3 eggs, Heavy Cream, Butter, Salt

Beverages ~ Sparkling mineral water, green tea, coffee  

Macros Break Down:
Total Calories:  3,300
288 grams Protein
264 grams Fat
4 grams Carbohydrates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day πŸ’πŸŒΉπŸŒΊ

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞πŸ₯° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...