Monday, May 20, 2019

Hello Winter in May ☔❄

Wow, just when I was in the mood for some sunshine and vitamin D here comes the rain again! We definitely need the water but I'm definitely ready for summer. 

So I switched up my food plan a bit and I'm loving it. Instead of a meal replacement shake, I'm just going to do pure whey protein. This will drop my carbs to almost zero. I'm also adding an extra pound of meat just to see how my body reacts to the extra fat and protein. 

I find it interesting that people think they need carbs for energy and especially for weight training. From my experience, I find that eating carbs is not necessary to build and maintain lean muscle. I've experimented with this several times and ironically I'm stronger and feel better when I do not eat carbs. 

I think life is nothing but an experiment anyway so why not try different things and see what happens? The key with experimentation, like with anything, is consistency. You have to stick with it for a long period of time to see your results. 

Not many people have the mental fortitude to stick with something, but the ones who do will experience results other people will never have.  

Enjoy your life with optimal function!

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies:




Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan:

9 am Post-Workout Meal 1  ~ 1 scoop Vanilla IsaPro Whey Protein, 1 scoop Collagen Peptides, 5 grams creatine

12 pm Meal 2 ~ 1lbs Meat, 3 eggs, Heavy Cream, Butter, Salt

3 pm Meal 3 ~ 1lbs Meat, 3 eggs, Heavy Cream, Butter, Salt

Beverages ~ Sparkling mineral water, green tea, coffee  

Macros Break Down:
Total Calories:  3,300
288 grams Protein
264 grams Fat
2 grams Carbohydrates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day πŸ’πŸŒΉπŸŒΊ

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞πŸ₯° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...