Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Hello September!

I had another great week of living the Chiropractic Lifestyle. I'm loving my food plan and still keeping it the same. Food supplies this week were very affordable for any kind of budget:

Here's the ultimate Chiropractic Lifestyle food plan:

Breakfast (9am) ~  Isalean Shake, 1 scoop Red Drink

Lunch (12pm) ~ 4 Hard boiled eggs, 1/2 cup quinoa, 2 tbs butter, 2 tbs Chia Seeds, 2 cups steamed carrots, and 2 cups steamed broccoli, seasonings (Turmeric, Sea Salt, Pepper, Frank's Hot Sauce)

Mid-Afternoon (3pm) ~ 2 cups nonfat yogurt, 2 cups blueberries, 1 banana, handful walnuts, cinnamon, and 2 tbs raw organic honey

Dinner (6pm) ~ Isalean Shake, 1 scoop Green Drink, 1 Organic Apple

Evening (9pm) ~ Isalean Shake, 2 Organic Orange

Late Night Snack ~ 2 servings (half the bag) of sunflower seeds.

My exercises are going great. I'm feeling stronger than ever and have energy all day long. I'm about to get my weekly spinal check up and life is all good. Do what I do and you can experience the same. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐ðŸŒđ🌚

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞ðŸĨ° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...