Monday, September 16, 2013

Keep on Keeping on!

I had another phenomenal week of living the Chiropractic Lifestyle. I love my food plan, I love chiropractic care, and I love staying active. Interesting how I see so many people struggling with health issues and they seem to be always looking for some new exercise routine or new diet. The beauty about the Chiropractic Lifestyle is that it really goes back to the basics. There are no short cuts to health. There is only a specific lifestyle you must live consistently in order to achieve true health. For all my practice members, keep living the Chiropractic Lifestyle and implement my teachings here. If you are new to the Chiropractic Lifestyle then don't delay another day! Jump in with both feet and never look back. Discover how you can be healthy, have more energy, and express life at your maximum potential. 

Organic eating is affordable:

Chiropractic Lifestyle food plan:

Breakfast (9am) ~  Isalean Shake, 1 scoop Red Drink

Lunch (12pm) ~ 4 Hard boiled eggs, 1/2 cup quinoa, 2 tbs butter, 2 tbs Chia Seeds, 2 cups steamed carrots, and 2 cups steamed broccoli, seasonings (Turmeric, Sea Salt, Pepper, Frank's Hot Sauce)

Mid-Afternoon (3pm) ~ 2 cups nonfat yogurt, 2 cups blueberries, 1 banana, handful walnuts, cinnamon, and 2 tbs raw organic honey

Dinner (6pm) ~ Isalean Shake, 1 scoop Green Drink, 1 Organic Pear

Evening (9pm) ~ Isalean Shake,

Today I'm off to get my weekly chiropractic adjustment to ensure I have full power to all my organs, muscles, and glands. Afterwards its time to hit the gym and do basic traditional weight lifting with some swimming for cardio. Make your workouts easy. If your workouts are too hard then there is a high probability you will quit or won't be able to keep it up for life. Whoever wants to workout with me, give me a call and I will meet you at the gym. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐ðŸŒđ🌚

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞ðŸĨ° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...