Wednesday, July 3, 2013

This heat is crazy!

Wow it has been super hot here in San Jose this past week. I'm starting to think I'm living in Arizona! 

Keeping healthy and fit has never been easier. The secret to health is the Chiropractic Lifestyle. As humans, we need three basic necessities for health and optimal function. They are power, fuel, and movement. Power comes from the brain, fuel comes from food, and movement comes from exercise. This is a very simple life plan to follow and I'm demonstrating how it's done. 

Food supplies for the week:



Here's this week's food plan:

Breakfast (9am) ~ 2 cups nonfat yogurt, 2 cups blueberries, 1 banana, handful walnuts, cinnamon, and 2 tbs raw organic honey

Lunch (12pm) ~ 4 Hard boiled eggs, 1/2 cup quinoa, 2 tbs butter, 2 tbs Chia Seeds, 2 cups steamed carrots, and 2 cups steamed broccoli, seasonings (Turmeric, Sea Salt, Pepper, Frank's Hot Sauce)

Mid-Afternoon (3pm) ~ Isalean Shake, 1 scoop Red Drink, 1 Organic Pear

Dinner (6pm) ~ Isalean Shake, 1 scoop Green Drink, 2 Organic Oranges

Evening (9pm) ~ Isalean Shake

I just got my weekly spinal check-up and had an awesome adjustment by my chiropractor. I love getting adjusted. I'm off to the the gym after work to train chest and triceps. Yesterday I had an amazing swim doing interval training in the pool.

Well I hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th of July. I will be open my usual business hours so come on it and get the power turned back on.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐ðŸŒđ🌚

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞ðŸĨ° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...