Monday, May 8, 2023

Deja Vu ☔

Back to Alaska weather! This is the weirdest spring ever.

I had a terrific week living and teaching the Chiropractic Lifestyle. I really love getting in all my food for the day early on. This way I can spend my time in the later afternoon and evening doing fun activities. It does take some getting used to, especially if you have a family, but when you are in full swing, it’s really nice.

My workouts have been regular and I’m feeling great in the gym. I want to get outside more and do more hiking this summer. I’ve also been thinking about getting back into surfing. Summertime is a good time for paddling conditioning because the waves are typically nonexistent. We call it Lake Santa Cruz.

I’m thinking by next week the sun will be blazing 🌞

Carpe Diem

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies




  Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan

9 am ðŸ‘‰  6 eggs, 2 oz cheese, 2 oz butter, 18 oz cooked beef, salt, 1500mg Organic Lion’s Mane, Vitamin D, Vitamin K, Organic Coffee, 240 mg Magnesium Glycinate, 4 oz Organic half & half.

2 pm ðŸ‘‰ 2 bananas, 20 oz pineapple, 11.2 oz coconut water, 1 scoop fruit powder, 1 scoop whey protein, 4 g Creatine, 1 scoop collagen powder, 240 mg Magnesium Glycinate, & Water Loo sparkling water. 

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,502 Protein: 179 grams   Fat: 124 grams   Carbs: 160 grams

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐ðŸŒđ🌚

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞ðŸĨ° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...