Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Happy April 🐰

I hope everyone had a great week living the dream and staying healthy. The foundation for a happy and successful life is your health. When you focus on yourself and make sacrifices to ensure the longevity and sustainability of your health, this sets the stage for optimal conditions in all areas of your life.

The food plan is working well for me. I’m experimenting with how long I can go without having any snacks or “cheat days”. In the past, I would indulge in some snacking on the weekends. But lately, I have decided to cut that out for a while. So far, so good.

The exercise plan is steady and consistent. My legs seem to be getting stronger every month. I’ve been gradually adding more weight to my squat and I’m almost to the point where I feel good about my max working set.

My spine care is on point, which is keeping my spine in alignment and strong.

Carpe Diem

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies


 Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan

8 am ðŸ‘‰  6 eggs, 2 oz cheese, 2 oz butter, 16-18 oz cooked beef, salt, 1500mg Organic Lion’s Mane, Premium Beef Organs, Vitamin D, Vitamin K, Organic Coffee, & 2 oz Organic half & half.

2 pm ðŸ‘‰ 1 banana, 1 orange, 20 oz pineapple, 11.2 oz coconut water, 1 scoop whey protein, 2 g Creatine, 1 scoop collagen powder, 200 mg Magnesium

8 pm ðŸ‘‰ 200 mg Magnesium, sparkling water

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,472 Protein: 179 grams   Fat: 124 grams   Carbs: 152 grams 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐ðŸŒđ🌚

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞ðŸĨ° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...