Tuesday, March 28, 2023

March Madness ðŸ”Ĩ

Last week was tough for me. I came down with a cold and when I get sick, my appetite is nonexistent. I still forced down my necessary nutrition each day, but it was rough. I’m finally feeling normal again this week.

No major changes to the food plan this week. I went with a bottom-round cut of beef this week, I’m not a fan. This type of beef is dry with no flavor. I would not recommend it. I think by far my favorite cut is Tri-tip. Tri-tip can be a little chewy but always juicy.

My exercise plan is still on track. I’m feeling stronger and more flexible. I’m also getting a little leaner but still staying strong.

I hope everyone enjoys the last week of March. Watch out for Saturday. Don’t fall for any April fools’ jokes.

Carpe Diem

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies


 Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan

8 am ðŸ‘‰  6 eggs, 2 oz cheese, 2 oz butter, 16 -18 oz cooked beef, salt, 1500mg Organic Lion’s Mane, Premium Beef Organs, Vitamin D, Vitamin K, Organic Coffee, & 2 oz Organic half & half.

2 pm ðŸ‘‰ 2 bananas, 2 Oranges, 11.2 oz coconut water, 1 scoop whey protein, 2 g Creatine, 1 scoop collagen powder, 200 mg Magnesium

8 pm ðŸ‘‰ 200 mg Magnesium, sparkling water

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,152 Protein: 179 grams   Fat: 124 grams   Carbs: 80 grams 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐ðŸŒđ🌚

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞ðŸĨ° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...