Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Happy New Years šŸŽŠ

The end of the year is finally here. This year went by so fast. I’m hoping next year will be even better than this year. Every year we should strive to improve in all areas of our lives. I hope that you have plans to improve yourself for 2023.

I feel like I have survived this holiday season without a significant impact on my food planning and health goals. I had some moments when I was at a few holiday parties and I participated and ate food that I normally don’t eat. The good news is I’m still on the plan and I didn’t sabotage my health.

I’ve also been staying on track with the exercise plan. Sometimes it’s hard to get my weight training in when I’m feeling really sore from doing other activities. But I just keep pushing forward and give my body the movement and resistance it needs to stay strong and flexible.

Be careful out there if you plan on going out for the New Year. If you drink, do not go anywhere near a vehicle. Get a hotel, designate a driver, or just celebrate at home.

Good luck to you and see you next year!

Carpe Diem

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies




 Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan

8 am šŸ‘‰ 2 bananas, 6 eggs, 2 oz cheese, 2 oz butter, Coffee, 2 oz half & half, 200 mg Magnesium, Vitamin D, 3 Whole Package, & Vitamin K. 

10 am šŸ‘‰ 20 oz cooked chicken thighs and salt.

12 pm šŸ‘‰ 11.2 oz coconut water, 1 scoop whey protein, 2 g Creatine, 1 scoop collagen powder, 1000mg Organic Lion’s Mane, & 3 Whole Package. 

8 pm šŸ‘‰ 200 mg Magnesium

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,152 Protein: 179 grams   Fat: 124 grams   Carbs: 80 grams 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day šŸ’šŸŒ¹šŸŒŗ

Wow, what a nice weekend!  šŸŒžšŸ„° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...