Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Merry Christmas 🎄

This is the last week to find all your gifts and make your family happy. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas filled with happiness and joy ðŸ™

This week’s Chiropractic Lifestyle food plan went really well. I switched up the order of eating and I like it a lot better. I like getting all my food in as early as possible so my food has time to digest before bedtime. This way my physiology can spend its time healing my body from anything and everything.

The Chiropractic Lifestyle workout plan is going strong and I’m staying consistent. I noticed that I definitely have to stretch my legs every day. Otherwise, my legs get really stiff, and this predisposes me to muscle injuries. I usually spend the first 15-20 minutes on leg days doing some good stretching.  

The Chiropractic Lifestyle spine care plan is keeping my spine mobile and stable. A healthy spine is the foundation of good health and normal function in your body. Give your spine the mobility and exercise it needs to stay healthy. Your life will thank you.

Stay warm out there and don’t forget the cookies and milk for Santa ☃️

Carpe Diem

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies





Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan

8 am ðŸ‘‰ 2 bananas, 6 eggs, 2 oz cheese, 2 oz butter, Coffee, 2 oz half & half, 200 mg Magnesium, Vitamin D, 3 Whole Package, & Vitamin K. 

10 am ðŸ‘‰ 20 oz cooked chicken thighs and salt.

12 pm ðŸ‘‰ 11.2 oz coconut water, 1 scoop whey protein, 2 g Creatine, 1 scoop collagen powder, 1000mg Organic Lion’s Mane, & 3 Whole Package. 

8 pm ðŸ‘‰ 200 mg Magnesium

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,152 Protein: 179 grams   Fat: 124 grams   Carbs: 80 grams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐ðŸŒđ🌚

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞ðŸĨ° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...