Thursday, November 3, 2022

The Frozen Chosen πŸ¦…πŸŒŽ⚓

Wow, I feel like I’m living in Alaska πŸ₯ΆπŸ₯Ά

At least when you are cold you can always wear more clothes. The worst is trying to sleep when you don’t have enough blankets to keep you warm. However, even if it is cold in my bedroom, if I use too many blankets, I will wake up drenched in sweat.

Well, one more week until we have the best holiday of the year! Lock your doors and stay away from any bars next Thursday.

I hope everyone had a great week sticking to the food plan, exercising, and maintaining spinal mobility and alignment. With all the holidays here, don’t worry about indulging every once in a while. Just keep sticking to the plan and you’ll be fine.

I didn’t have any changes to my food plan this week. The only thing I switched up was eating my eggs with my shake in the morning and eating the chicken by itself.

Stay warm out there!

Carpe diem!

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies


    Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan

8 am πŸ‘‰ 11.2 oz coconut water, 1 scoop whey protein, 7 oz Organic Plain Greek Yogurt, 2 g Creatine, 1 scoop collagen powder, 1000mg Organic Lion’s Mane, 1 banana, 6 eggs, 2 oz cheese, 2 oz butter, Coffee, 2 oz half & half, 200 mg Magnesium, Vitamin D, & Vitamin K. 

12 pm πŸ‘‰ 20 oz of cooked chicken thighs, salt, and sparkling water.

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,260 Protein: 185 grams   Fat: 130 grams   Carbs: 136 grams 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day πŸ’πŸŒΉπŸŒΊ

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞πŸ₯° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...