Friday, June 3, 2022

Summertime Boogie 🌞

Summertime has finally arrived! Time to hit the beach and enjoy the sun 🌞 I was thinking of getting back into surfing, but my conundrum is what should I do with my keys? I obviously can’t take them into the water and hiding them is risky 🤔

The Chiropractic food plan is going strong and I’m loving it. I definitely see and feel a difference in keeping my protein levels higher. I also don’t feel any difference after dropping my carbs really low.

Some people have told me that they feel low energy or they think low carbs will give them low blood sugar or hypoglycemia if they don't eat enough carbs. I have not experienced this, in fact, my energy levels are constant throughout the day. I think people need to experiment with what works best for them. The science of physiology is important to understand, however, you must consider the personal experience and individual genetic differences. 

I hope everyone gets a chance to enjoy the weekend. I'm sure there are going to be a lot of people out and about having fun in the sun, especially with all the new college graduates 😁🙌🧑‍🎓

Carpe diem!

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies


   Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan

9 am 👉 11.2 oz coconut water, 2 scoops whey protein, 5 g Creatine, & 1 scoop collagen powder. 20 oz pineapple & 1 banana. Coffee and 2 oz half & half. 200 mg Magnesium, Vitamin D, & Vitamin K. 

2 pm 👉 6 eggs, 2 oz cheese, 2 oz butter, 20 oz of cooked chicken thighs, salt, and hot sauce.

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,240 Protein: 195 grams   Fat: 125 grams   Carbs: 130 grams   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐🌹🌺

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞🥰 You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...