Friday, May 27, 2022

Remember the Fallen 🙏ðŸŧ

The weather finally heating up! My favorite temperature is around 79 degrees with a breeze. This reminds me of the weather in Hawaii. Every day it would be between 78 and 82 degrees with an ocean breeze day and night. And the perfect balance between humidity and dryness. Best weather in the world.

The Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan is going fantastic. It’s so convenient, and I am literally not hungry in the evening. It’s interesting because when I was doing my 3 three meals per day and doing my shake in the afternoon, I actually would feel hungry in the evening. I forgot how much I love only eating 2 meals per day.

This is why your food plan has to be all about trial and error. But, like I say all the time, you have to stick with a food plan for a long time before you know if it works or not. I think too many people give up before they even got started. You must have the discipline to stick with the plan if you expect results.

Nothing to it but to do it. With will, determination, and tenacity, you will prevail and be successful in your healthcare goals. Sustainability is the key. Life ends up balancing growth, maintenance, and prevention of loss.

Keep up the great work, and I hope everyone has a fabulous Memorial Day weekend. Also, remember that Memorial Day recognizes the men and women who died in combat serving the United States of America.

Do not thank a veteran for their service on this Memorial Day. It’s to remember the dead, not celebrate the living.

Semper Fi!

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies

  Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan

9 am ðŸ‘‰ 11.2 oz coconut water, 2 scoops whey protein, 5 g Creatine, & 1 scoop collagen powder. 20 oz pineapple & 1 banana. Coffee and 2 oz half & half. 200 mg Magnesium, Vitamin D, & Vitamin K. 

2 pm ðŸ‘‰ 6 eggs, 2 oz cheese, 2 oz butter, 20 oz of cooked chicken thighs, salt, and hot sauce.

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,240 Protein: 195 grams   Fat: 125 grams   Carbs: 130 grams  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐ðŸŒđ🌚

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞ðŸĨ° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...