Sunday, June 12, 2022

Sand Between the Toes šŸ–️

I hope everyone had an amazing week living the Chiropractic Lifestyle like myself. I’m sticking to the food plan, workout plan, and spine care plan. Nothing to it but to do it!

With all this beautiful weather you can be creative in how you stay active and do your exercise by getting outside and going on some hikes. A day at the beach walking along the sand would be a great plan. Just keep moving and enjoy your life. If you are going to Santa Cruz, make sure you leave early, otherwise, you will be stuck in traffic going over the hill.

If you are out and about and it’s meal time, just remember to follow your food plan outline and you will be fine. This is why I like to eat all my food in the earlier part of the day so that I don’t have to make decisions about eating later on. My lunchtime is a simple solution if I’m not at home because I can find a source of protein and fat at almost any place serving food.

Another issue you may be dealing with is drinking alcohol. I personally never drink but if you like to have a few beers or cocktails then eat, drink, and be happy. Just don’t do it every day or too often.

Enjoy your week and be grateful for every day.

Carpe diem!

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies


    Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan

8 am šŸ‘‰ 11.2 oz coconut water, 2 scoops whey protein, 5 g Creatine, & 1 scoop collagen powder. 20 oz pineapple & 1 banana. Coffee and 2 oz half & half. 200 mg Magnesium, Vitamin D, & Vitamin K. 

12 pm šŸ‘‰ 6 eggs, 2 oz cheese, 2 oz butter, 20 oz of cooked chicken thighs, salt, and hot sauce.

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,240 Protein: 195 grams   Fat: 125 grams   Carbs: 130 grams   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day šŸ’šŸŒ¹šŸŒŗ

Wow, what a nice weekend!  šŸŒžšŸ„° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...