Sunday, June 19, 2022

Happy Father's Day πŸ§“

Fun in the sun on this amazing Father’s Day πŸŒ 

If your dad is still alive show him your love and appreciation by giving him your time and attention. Never take your family for granted. People you love are often missed the most when they are gone. Every day is a gift and life is precious.

I’m sustaining the Chiropractic Lifestyle by starting my day in the gym with cardio and weight training. Then I fuel my body throughout the day with healthy food and nutrition. I also make sure I get outside and enjoy the sunshine which is the best source of vitamin D. 

Next week I’m due for my bimonthly spinal adjustment to help me maintain spinal mobility and normal movement. If your spine stops moving normally this will predispose you to injury, loss of function, and arthritis.

The Chiropractic Lifestyle motto is Mobility, Alignment, & Strength (MAS). These three factors keep your spine healthy and foster a long and healthy life. I am living proof that living your life this way is optimal and sustainable.

Enjoy your week and live every day with passion and enthusiasm.  

Carpe diem!

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies

   Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan

8 am πŸ‘‰ 11.2 oz coconut water, 2 scoops whey protein, 5 g Creatine, & 1 scoop collagen powder. 20 oz pineapple & 1 banana. Coffee and 2 oz half & half. 200 mg Magnesium, Vitamin D, & Vitamin K. 

12 pm πŸ‘‰ 6 eggs, 2 oz cheese, 2 oz butter, 20 oz of cooked chicken thighs, salt, and hot sauce.

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,240 Protein: 195 grams   Fat: 125 grams   Carbs: 130 grams   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day πŸ’πŸŒΉπŸŒΊ

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞πŸ₯° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...