Thursday, December 23, 2021

Merry Christmas πŸŽ„πŸŽ☃️πŸŽ€

That’s it! Time has run out. I hope you got all your shopping done.

I guess I’m going to have to take a day off from the gym because they will be closed on Christmas. I’m still going to be awake at 5 am, so I guess I’ll read or go for a walk.

I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas.

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan

9 am πŸ‘‰ 6 eggs scrambled, 7 ½ oz potatoes, 1 ½ oz cheese, 2 oz butter, salt, and hot sauce, magnesium, vitamin D, vitamin K, organic golden milk, brewed cacao with organic coffee, and organic green tea. 

12 pm πŸ‘‰ 12 oz of skinless chicken thighs, 7 ½ oz potatoes, salt, and hot sauce.

3 pm πŸ‘‰ 11.2 oz coconut water, 1 scoop collagen powder, and 1 scoop whey protein blended with 8 oz pineapple, 1 banana, 2 Tbsp raw honey, and magnesium. 

Sparkling water as needed. 

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,118   Protein: 132 grams   Fat: 84 grams   Carbs: 206 grams 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day πŸ’πŸŒΉπŸŒΊ

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞πŸ₯° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...