Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Thrive, Survive & Stay Alive šŸ„©

I hope everyone has all their fingers and toes! I’m sure none of you were playing with fireworks šŸ¤”

The chiropractic lifestyle food plan is going great! This week Tri-Tip was on sale. Whatever beef is on sale is how I create variety with my eating. Different cuts of beef have a different flavor, tenderness, and quality. My favorite cut is Rib Eye, but Rib Eye is only on sale every few months.

I still love the fact that a human can basically live, survive, and thrive only by eating one meal a day consisting of beef, eggs, and cheese. I wish everyone understood how easy this food plan is and how healthy it is.

I hope you have a great week!

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies:

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan: 

8 am šŸ‘‰ 11.2 oz coconut water, 1 scoop collagen peptides and 1 scoop whey protein blended with 12 oz mixed fruit, 1 banana, magnesium, vitamin D, vitamin K, 5g creatine, green tea, and brewed cacao. 

12 pm šŸ‘‰ 6 chicken eggs scrambled with ¾ oz cheese in 2 oz butter with salt and hot sauce. About 20 oz of fried beef with salt, hot sauce, and magnesium.

Sparkling water as needed. 

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,540   Protein: 260 grams   Fat: 148 grams   Carbs: 78 grams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day šŸ’šŸŒ¹šŸŒŗ

Wow, what a nice weekend!  šŸŒžšŸ„° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...