Thursday, July 22, 2021

Day In & Day Out 🌞

I hope everyone had a great week living that healthy life!

My week was fantastic! I didn’t have any major changes. My food plan was amazing as always and my workouts were awesome.

If you haven’t started working out in the morning, you have got to try it. It feels so good getting the workout done first thing in the morning. Now, I never said workouts FEEL good, because if it does, then you are not doing it right. The only thing about working out that feels good is when you’re done with it! This is why it’s called a “workout”, because it’s work, not entertainment.

You must put in the work every day to stay healthy and maintain health. Your goal and motivation to keep working out should be to stay out of the nursing home!

Yes, it is possible to stay healthy with full function until the day you die. The best predictor of your future is the work you put in today.

Keep using me as your motivation and wellness coach. There is nothing special about me. If I start slacking and falling off the plan, my health starts to fail as well. I’m just an average human following the right plan.

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies:

 

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan: 

8 am 👉 11.2 oz coconut water, 1 scoop collagen peptides and 1 scoop whey protein blended with 12 oz mixed fruit, 1 banana, 1 Tbsp honey, magnesium, vitamin D, vitamin K, 5g creatine, green tea, and brewed cacao. 

12 pm 👉 6 chicken eggs scrambled with ¾ oz cheese in 2 oz butter with salt and hot sauce. About 20 oz of fried beef with salt, hot sauce, and magnesium.

Sparkling water as needed. 

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,600   Protein: 260 grams   Fat: 148 grams   Carbs: 95 grams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐🌹🌺

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞🥰 You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...