Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Here Comes Summer πŸŒ…

It feels so good being able to do cardio with no mask!

The food plan is going great. It’s so easy and convenient. I’m never hungry and I don’t have any cravings.  

My workouts are strong, efficient, and consistent. I’ve been getting stronger even though I’m getting leaner.

My energy levels are constant all day long and I’m getting some good sleep. I like to go to bed at around 10 pm and I wake up every day at 6 am.

Well, I hope everyone is doing well and following the plan.

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies:


Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan: 

8 am πŸ‘‰ 11.2 oz coconut water, 1 scoop collagen peptides and 1 scoop whey protein blended with 12 oz mixed fruit, 1 banana, magnesium, vitamin D, vitamin K, 5g creatine, green tea, and brewed cacao. 

12 pm πŸ‘‰ 6 chicken eggs scrambled with ¾ oz cheese in 2 oz butter with salt and hot sauce. About 20 oz of fried beef with salt, hot sauce, and magnesium.

Sparkling water as needed. 

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,540   Protein: 260 grams   Fat: 148 grams   Carbs: 78 grams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day πŸ’πŸŒΉπŸŒΊ

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞πŸ₯° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...