Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Abs of Steel 😁

I hope everyone had a great week!

My food plan is going better than ever. I definitely don’t miss drinking coffee at all. The green tea is amazing. I actually tried a new type of warm beverage today, which is 100% pure ground cacao. It’s not flavored but definitely tastes just like liquid chocolate πŸ˜‹.

The workouts are going strong, I’ve been going every day and twice a day two times per week to squeeze in some arms. I do my cardio after my weight training now. I also switched my cardio over to the Stair Master. The Stair Master is a beast! Definitely harder than the elliptical machine.

I have noticed a big difference in my body composition. Like I was saying in my last post, I am entering a whole new realm of leanness. I love feeling lean and light. However, my body weight is still lingering at about 180lbs and my strength levels are going up week by week.

I’m really looking forward to next week after Tuesday because then we can finally take these masks off! Doing cardio with a mask on is no fun, especially when you start to sweat. πŸ₯΅

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies:

 


Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan: 

8 am πŸ‘‰ 11.2 oz coconut water, 1 scoop collagen peptides and 1 scoop whey protein blended with 12 oz mixed fruit, 1 banana, magnesium, vitamin D, vitamin K, 5g creatine, and 3 cups green tea. 

12 pm πŸ‘‰ 6 chicken eggs scrambled with ¾ oz cheese in 2 oz butter with salt and hot sauce. About 20 oz of fried beef with salt, hot sauce, and magnesium.

Sparkling water as needed. 

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,540   Protein: 260 grams   Fat: 148 grams   Carbs: 78 grams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day πŸ’πŸŒΉπŸŒΊ

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞πŸ₯° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...