Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Happy Summer πŸ’₯

Another week down, time is just flying!

I hope everyone is getting outside and enjoying this beautiful weather. It’s finally feeling like summer. I try to get outside and get at least 15 minutes of sunshine 4 to 5 times a week. This is really important to help ensure you are getting enough vitamin D.

This week FoodMaxx was having a sale on ribeye’s, so I’ve been enjoying these juicy steaks. I think FoodMaxx has the best deals on beef. I usually go for flat iron steaks but they often have sales on better quality cuts.

So, I’ve been getting super lean from hitting the stairmaster in the morning after my weight training, and I definitely like it a lot more than the elliptical.

Have a great week and keep working hard towards your goals!

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies:



Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan: 

8 am πŸ‘‰ 11.2 oz coconut water, 1 scoop collagen peptides and 1 scoop whey protein blended with 12 oz mixed fruit, 1 banana, magnesium, vitamin D, vitamin K, 5g creatine, green tea, and brewed cacao. 

12 pm πŸ‘‰ 6 chicken eggs scrambled with ¾ oz cheese in 2 oz butter with salt and hot sauce. About 20 oz of fried beef with salt, hot sauce, and magnesium.

Sparkling water as needed. 

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,540   Protein: 260 grams   Fat: 148 grams   Carbs: 78 grams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day πŸ’πŸŒΉπŸŒΊ

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞πŸ₯° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...