Monday, September 7, 2020

Gone with the Wind ðŸ’Ļ

Wow, this summer sure has flown by and it's going out with some record breaking heat! It's mind boggling to think that fall is only 2 weeks away ðŸ˜ē

I hope everyone is back on track doing your health right everyday the right way. I know I'm pushing forward and staying consistent with the Chiropractic Lifestyle. If you keep doing what I'm doing, you will be healthy too!

My workouts are getting better and better. I'm not getting any younger, but I am stronger now and in better shape than I've ever been in my entire life. I attribute my entire health to living the Chiropractic Lifestyle. 

I'm in much better shape, stronger and have lower body fat then people half my age. My health and fitness levels are easily better than 90% of the population. If I compare myself to other people in my age group it's more like 98%. 

I'm nothing special. I'm just following the plan just like I teach you all to do. The formula is simple and it works. When you do the right things on a regular basis being healthy is not special it's normal. 

Our bodies are made to last a lifetime and most people are made to live at least 100 years. The one thing we do have relative control over is the quality of those years we are alive. If you live the Chiropractic Lifestyle and use me as your mentor, coach and example, you will enjoy life with optimal function every day you are alive. ðŸ’Ŋ

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies:


Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan:

9:30 am  11 oz coconut ðŸĨĨ water,1 scoop Grass-Fed Whey Protein blended with 16 oz berries 🍌🍓🍒🍑, 2 bananas, 1 scoop organic green powder, 5 g magnesium/calcium powder and 5 g creatine.


1:30 pm ~  6 chicken eggs ðŸģ scrambled in 2 ozs of butter and lots of salt and hot sauce.  1.5+ lbs fried beef ðŸĨĐ, salt, hot sauce, 10 cups black coffee and 2-4 ozs heavy cream.


5:30 pm ~  About 3,500 mg salt ðŸ§‚ with sparkling water


Macros Break Down:

Total Calories:  2,650

238 grams Protein

130 grams Fat

110 grams Carbohydrates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐ðŸŒđ🌚

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞ðŸĨ° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...