Monday, July 22, 2019

Sustainable Living

Life is short and the short time we have here we should have optimal health. Achieving this is directly related to your lifestyle. 

The Chiropractic Lifestyle food plan makes eating easier than ever before! I just blend up all those ingredients into a Jamba Juice like smoothie in the morning. The smoothie comes out thick, creamy, and amazing! 

And then about 3-5 hours later I cook up the steak and eggs and that's it for the day. The mind-boggling thing is that I'm not even hungry at all until bed, I feel great, even though I stopped eating at around 2 pm. 

Some days I will eat my second meal earlier, like today I had it at 12 pm, and now it's almost 10 pm and I'm still not hungry!  

Try it out and see how you like it. You can adjust the portions to fit your desired macros. 

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies:


Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan:

9 am Post-Workout Meal 1  ~ 2 bananas, 12 oz organic mixed berries, 2 scoops Raw 100% Grass-Fed Whey, 1 scoop Collagen Peptides, 5 grams creatine

2 pm Meal 2 ~ 1 lb or more Meat, 8 eggs, 2 slices cheese, butter, salt, and 3 g New Zealand Grassfed Liver

Beverages ~ Sparkling mineral water, coffee, heavy cream 

Macros Break Down:
Total Calories:  3,035
221 grams Protein
298 grams Fat
97 grams Carbohydrates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐ðŸŒđ🌚

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞ðŸĨ° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...