Monday, July 8, 2019

Healthy and Happy

I hope everyone has all their fingers and toes 😂 You never know after the 4th of July ðŸ’Ģ

I'm experimenting with adding in some fruit after I work out to help replenish muscle glycogen. I've noticed with eliminating carbs completely from my food plan that my muscles feel flat and I did start to notice a small drop in strength.  

Another interesting fact is that my calories are definitely higher than ever but my body keeps getting leaner. My body weight actually went down more even though I'm consuming twice the calories 😁

Life is an experiment and most things are based on trial and error. Keep trying different things until you find what works for you. 

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies:



Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan:

9 am Post-Workout Meal 1  ~ 2 bananas, 12 oz organic mixed berries, 2 scoops Raw 100% Grass-Fed Whey, 1 scoop Collagen Peptides, 5 grams creatine

12 pm Meal 2 ~ 1 lb Meat, 4 eggs, Heavy Cream, 1 slice cheese, Butter, 2.5 g Salt, and 3 g New Zealand Grassfed Liver

3 pm Meal 3 ~ 1 lb Meat, 4 eggs, Heavy Cream, 1 slice cheese, Butter, 2.5 g Salt, and 3 g New Zealand Grassfed Bone Marrow

Beverages ~ Sparkling mineral water, coffee 

Macros Break Down:
Total Calories:  4,172
338 grams Protein
367 grams Fat
97 grams Carbohydrates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐ðŸŒđ🌚

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞ðŸĨ° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...