Monday, June 24, 2019

Stay on Course

I had another wonderful week living and teaching the Chiropractic Lifestyle!

Staying healthy is easy when you know what to do. Follow my lead and stay healthy for life with optimal function. 

I made a little tweak to my food plan. I added in a few carbs. 

The workouts are going great and I'm feeling strong. 

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies:

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan:

9 am Post-Workout Meal 1  ~ 6 eggs, 1 1/2 cup white rice, 1 slice cheese

12 pm Meal 2 ~ 1 lb Meat

3 pm Meal 3 ~ 2 scoops Grass-Fed Whey, 1 scoop Collagen Peptides, 5 grams creatine

Beverages ~ Sparkling mineral water, coffee, cream, beef gelatin 

Macros Break Down:
Total Calories:  2,835
215 grams Protein
172 grams Fat
77 grams Carbohydrates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐ðŸŒđ🌚

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞ðŸĨ° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...