Monday, June 10, 2019

Longer Quality Years

I'm absolutely loving my food plan. I think the most appealing part is the simplicity of it all.

Even though I'm eating about 1,300 more calories per day my body is burning fat like a furnace. My body weight has dropped but my strength levels are going up.

At night I'm not feeling any hunger at all like I was before when eating carbs. This is a huge difference because sometimes on my old food plan at around 8 or 9 pm I would start to feel really hungry, but now I'm perfectly fine.

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies:

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan:

9 am Post-Workout Meal 1  ~ 2 scoops Vanilla Beef Protein Isolate, 1 scoop Collagen Peptides, 5 grams creatine

12 pm Meal 2 ~ 1 lb Meat, 4 eggs with a little Heavy Cream, Butter, 2.5 g Salt

3 pm Meal 3 ~ 1 lb Meat, 4 eggs with a little Heavy Cream, Butter, 2.5 g Salt

Beverages ~ Sparkling mineral water, coffee 

Macros Break Down:
Total Calories:  3,722
358 grams Protein
357 grams Fat
0 grams Carbohydrates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐ðŸŒđ🌚

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞ðŸĨ° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...