Sunday, April 15, 2018

Fitness Attitude πŸ’ͺ

I hope everyone had another wonderful healthy week! I'm loving my new food plan and my workout schedule. It works great for me and would work great for you. 

If you notice I have different times for my eating because on Monday, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays I do my weight training at night, so, therefore, I drink my shakes before and after my workouts on those days. On Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays I do my weight training in the morning and hence consume my shakes before and after my workouts. 

The mornings I'm not doing my weight training I'm doing my cardio, and only doing 20 minutes of interval training on the StairMaster with a 5-minute warm-up and 5 minutes cool down. For those people who have been keeping track, this cardio thing is new for me and I've only been doing HITT for 2 weeks now. On Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays I've been doing intermittent fasting and my first meal is about 18 hours after my last so this would be a fasting type cardio. 

My energy levels have been amazing, my workouts are super strong, and I'm never hungry. 

As I'm writing this here is my first meal (almonds not pictured):


Here is a picture of me before my cardio this morning:


Keep going forward and never quit! If you follow my advice and my lifestyle you too can be healthy and fit to 100. 

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies:


Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan:

Meal 1 (10am or 12pm) ~ 16oz Grass Fed Angus Ground Beef, 3 cups Organic Shredded Cabbage (Spices: Cayenne Pepper, Oregano, TJ's Chili Lime Seasoning Blend, Frank's Hot Sauce, Sea Salt, Black Pepper), 3 dill pickles, and 1/4 cup Almonds

Meal 2 (1pm or 3:00pm) ~ 6 Hard Boiled Large eggs, Spices: Cayenne Pepper, Frank's Hot Sauce, Oregano, Turmeric, TJ's Chili Lime Seasoning Blend, Sea Salt, Black Pepper, 1/4 cup Brown Rice Medley, 2 Tbsp Butter, 2 1/2 cups Brocolli, 6 oz Carrots and 4 oz Crimini Mushrooms.

Pre-Workout Meal 3 (7am or 7pm) ~ Creamy Dutch Chocolate Isalean Shake, 1 scoop Trader Joe's Super Red Drink, 1 scoop Fruit-N-Whey Protein, 8 oz Organic Pomegranate Juice, and 5 grams creatine.

Post-Workout Meal 4 (10am or 9pm) ~  Creamy Dutch Chocolate Isalean Shake1 scoop Trader's Joe's Super Green Drink, 1 scoop Fruit-N-Whey Protein, 5 grams creatine, 8oz Mixed Berries (blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, & cherries), 1 apple, and 3 Organic baby beets

Beverages ~ 2 servings Organic Green Tea with 2 squeezed lemons, Sparkling Mineral Water, and 10 cups organic black coffee with 4 servings heavy cream 

Macros Break Down:
Total Calories:  3021 (may be lower due to the unknown fat runoff in steamed ground beef)
234 grams Protein
227 grams Carbohydrates 
117 grams Fat
66 grams Fiber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day πŸ’πŸŒΉπŸŒΊ

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞πŸ₯° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...