Sunday, March 25, 2018

Here Comes Spring!

I think we have had enough winter weather! Now it is time to shake the dust off those shorts and flip-flops and get ready for some fun in the sun. 

I realized that since I steam my ground beef that practically all the fat drains off. I have googled calorie content for steamed beef but I just can't find an accurate number. So, my calorie and the fat count has definitely been a lot lower than I thought. To compensate for that I have increased my egg yolk and creamer consumption so I will see if this balances things out. 

Just like I do, you must experiment with your food plan to get the results you are looking for. Here is my current conditioning from Friday morning right before cardio:




I'm now going to bring my cardio down to only 3 days a week instead of 5, and I'm still doing my weight training in the evenings.

One of the challenges I face being all natural is keeping the lean muscle while burning away fat. This has always been a challenge for bodybuilders as well. They will compensate for that by getting really big in the off-season and then lean down close to their competition. Since I don't do this for shows, I like to stay lean all year. Recently, I've wanted to lose just a little more body fat, this is why I started doing cardio a few months ago. The weight training helps keep the muscle and strength but I have noticed a little struggle.

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies:


Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan:

Meal 1 (12pm) ~ 8oz Grass Fed Angus Ground Beef and 1/4 cup Brown Rice Medley (Spices: Cayenne Pepper, Oregano, TJ's Chili Lime Seasoning Blend, Frank's Hot Sauce, Sea Salt, Black Pepper)

Meal 2 (3:00pm) ~ 6 Hard Boiled Large eggs, Spices: Cayenne Pepper, Frank's Hot Sauce, Oregano, Turmeric, TJ's Chili Lime Seasoning Blend, Sea Salt, Black Pepper, 1/4 cup Brown Rice Medley, 2 Tbsp Butter, 2 1/2 cups Brocolli, 6 oz Carrots and 4 oz Crimini Mushrooms

Pre-Workout Meal 3 (6:00pm) ~ Creamy Dutch Chocolate Isalean Shake, 1 scoop Red Drink, 1 scoop Fruit-N-Whey Protein, 5 grams creatine

Post-Workout Meal 4 (8:00pm) ~  Creamy Dutch Chocolate Isalean Shake1 scoop Green Drink, Fruit-N-Whey Protein, 8oz Mixed Berries, 1/4 cup Almonds, 1 apple, and 3 Organic baby beets

Beverages ~ 2 servings Organic Green Tea with 2 squeezed lemons, Sparkling Mineral Water, and 10 cups organic black coffee with 4 servings heavy cream 

Macros Break Down:
Total Calories  2891
200 grams Protein
238 grams Carbohydrates 
117 grams Fat
66 grams Fiber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐ðŸŒđ🌚

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞ðŸĨ° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...