Saturday, March 17, 2018

Ooops...Not Yet ๐ŸŒฆ️

This is some weird weather we are having! I'm not complaining because we definitely need more water before summer kicks in. 

I hope you had another healthy week filled with health, vitality, energy, strength, and success! I know I did and I try every day to help people feel the same way. This is what motivates me to keep going and stay on purpose. Most people work for money but my motivation is helping people and changing lives. Granted, I still have bills to pay like everyone else, but money is not my reward, life-changing results are. 

I know there are a lot of fitness and health gurus out there selling their pills, potions, and lotions, so it's hard to figure out who is legit and who is not. Hopefully, my results that I have personally are convincing enough to let you know I'm the real deal.


Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies:


Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan:

Meal 1 (12pm) ~ 8oz Grass Fed Angus Ground Beef and 1/4 cup Brown Rice Medley (Spices: Cayenne Pepper, Oregano, TJ's Chili Lime Seasoning Blend, Frank's Hot Sauce, Sea Salt, Black Pepper)

Meal 2 (3:00pm) ~ 6 Hard Boiled Large eggs (3 yolks, 3 no yolks), Spices: Cayenne Pepper, Frank's Hot Sauce, Oregano, Turmeric, TJ's Chili Lime Seasoning Blend, Sea Salt, Black Pepper, 1/4 cup Brown Rice Medley, 2 Tbsp Butter, 2 1/2 cups Brocolli, 6 oz Carrots and 4 oz Crimini Mushrooms

Pre-Workout Meal 3 (6:00pm) ~ Creamy Dutch Chocolate Isalean Shake, 1 scoop Red Drink, 1 scoop Fruit-N-Whey Protein, 5 grams creatine

Post-Workout Meal 4 (8:00pm) ~  Creamy Dutch Chocolate Isalean Shake1 scoop Green Drink, Fruit-N-Whey Protein, 8oz Mixed Berries, 1/4 cup Almonds, 1 apple, and 3 Organic baby beets

Beverages ~ 2 servings Organic Green Tea with 2 squeezed lemons, Sparkling Mineral Water, and 10 cups organic black coffee with 4 servings heavy cream 

Macros Break Down:
Total Calories  2891
200 grams Protein
238 grams Carbohydrates 
117 grams Fat
66 grams Fiber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒบ

Wow, what a nice weekend!  ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿฅฐ You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...