Sunday, July 30, 2017

Bye Bye July!

Wow, time sure does fly by! You should really appreciate your life because it goes by faster than you think. 

I had another fantastic week living the Chiropractic Lifestyle! I ended up changing my food plan again because I discovered I wasn't getting enough fiber and potassium in my diet. This caused me to increase my consumption of fruits and vegetables. 

Just like I've been doing over the years, you also need to tweak your food plan in alignment with your goals and nutritional needs. I'm here to give you a general outline and it's up to you to fill in the details. 

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies:




Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan:

Meal 1 (7:00am) ~ Creamy Dutch Chocolate Isalean Shake, 1 scoop Red Drink, 1 scoop Fruit-N-Whey Protein, 4 grams creatine, 1 Tbsp MCT oil, 10 cups organic black coffee, 1 banana

Meal 2 (10:00am) ~  Creamy Dutch Chocolate Isalean Shake1 scoop Green Drink, Fruit-N-Whey Protein, 4 grams creatine, 1 banana, 1 apple, 8oz watermelon

Meal 3 (12:00pm) ~ 6 Hard Boiled Jumbo eggs (Spices: Cayenne Pepper, Sea Salt, Pepper), 2 1/2 cups Brocolli, 6 oz Carrots

Meal 4 (3:00pm) ~ 6 Hard Boiled Jumbo eggs (Spices: Cayenne Pepper, Sea Salt, Pepper), 1/4 cup Almonds, 2 Pickles

Beverages ~ 2 servings Organic Green Tea with lemon, Sparkling Mineral Water.

Macros Break Down:

Total Calories  2685

202 grams Protein
213 grams Carbohydrates 
115 grams Fat
103 grams Sugar (Fruit & Vegetables)
42 grams Fiber


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐ðŸŒđ🌚

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞ðŸĨ° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...