Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Time Is Flying! 🚀

I hope everyone had another fantastic week living the Chiropractic Lifestyle! 

I changed up my food plan a little. My shakes are still the same. They are my foundation of my food plan. I've been using the same shakes now for over 10 years and I still love them. 

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies:


Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan:

Meal 1 (9:30am) ~ Creamy Dutch Chocolate Isalean Shake, 1 scoop Red Drink, 1 scoop Fruit-N-Whey Protein, 4 grams creatine, 1 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil, 10 cups organic black coffee

Meal 2 (11:30am) ~  Creamy Dutch Chocolate Isalean Shake1 scoop Green Drink, Fruit-N-Whey Protein, 4 grams creatine

Meal 3 (1:30pm) ~ 7 Hard Boiled Jumbo eggs (Spices: Cayenne Pepper, Sea Salt, Pepper)

Meal 4 (3:30pm) ~ 6 servings Lucerne String Cheese

Meal 5 (8:00pm) - 1 Whole Bag Sea Salt Organic Popcorn

Beverages ~ 2 servings Organic Green Tea,  Sparkling Mineral Water.

Macros Break Down:

188 grams Protein
146 grams Carbohydrates 
132 grams Fat
2,550 Calories

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐ðŸŒđ🌚

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞ðŸĨ° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...