Monday, June 19, 2017

Hotter Than 3 Dogs in a Hen House ðŸ”ĨðŸ”ĨðŸ”Ĩ

Last week was crazy! I got super busy and I was only able to drink my shakes and eat eggs! It's all good this week so I should be back on track. 

I'm also thinking of switching back to doing my shakes before my workout and after my workout in the mornings like I use to. Then my only solid meal would be at lunch. Experimentation is fun. Every once in awhile you have to change it up. 

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies:

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan:

Meal 1 (9:30am) ~ Creamy Dutch Chocolate Isalean Shake, 1 scoop Red Drink, 1 scoop Fruit-N-Whey Protein, 6 grams creatine, 1 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil, 10 cups organic black coffee, heavy cream, 1 Banana, 1.5 cups mixed berries

Meal 2 (11:30am) ~ 1 1/3 cup Organic Plain Whole Milk Yogurt, 1.5 cups mixed berries

Meal 3 (1:30pm) ~ 7 Hard boiled Jumbo eggs, 2 tbsp Grass-Fed butter, 1/2 cup Brown Rice Medley,1 cup organic carrots, 4oz Organic Crimini Mushrooms, and 1 cup organic broccoli, seasonings (Turmeric, Organic Oregano, Cayenne Pepper, Sea Salt, Pepper, Cayenne Pepper Hot Sauce)

Meal 4 (3:30pm) ~ Creamy Dutch Chocolate Isalean Shake1 scoop Green Drink, Fruit-N-Whey Protein, 1/4 cup almonds, 3 dill pickles

Beverages ~ 2 servings Organic Green Tea with lemon, Sparkling Mineral Water.

Macros Break Down:
188 grams Protein
267 grams Carbohydrates 
123 grams Fat
2,880 Calories

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐ðŸŒđ🌚

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞ðŸĨ° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...