Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Jump in and Join the Club!

Loving life and loving the Chiropractic Lifestyle! This is the secret to good health and longevity. Follow my lead and discover how easy it is. 

Chiropractic Lifestyle food supplies:


Chiropractic Lifestyle food plan:

Breakfast (9am) ~  Isalean Shake, 1 scoop Red Drink

Lunch (12pm) ~ 4 Hard boiled eggs, 1/2 cup quinoa, 2 tbsp butter, 2 tsp Chia Seeds, 2 cups steamed organic carrots, and 2 cups steamed organic broccoli, seasonings (Turmeric, Sea Salt, Pepper, Frank's Hot Sauce)

Mid-Afternoon (3pm) ~ 2 cups nonfat organic yogurt, 2 cups pesticide free blueberries, 1 organic banana, handful walnuts, cinnamon, and 2 tbsp raw organic honey

Dinner (6pm) ~ Isalean Shake, 1 scoop Green Drink, 2 Organic Pears

Evening (9pm) ~ Isalean Shake, 2 Oranges

Snack ~ Sunflower Seeds

Beverages ~ 4-6 cups of Organic Green Tea with Organic lemon Juice

I just had my awesome chiropractic adjustment yesterday. I love the peace of mind knowing that every organ, muscle, and cell of my body is getting full life power from my brain. Nothing works without power. I would rather be a bright light then a dim light bulb.

My daily exercises routines are fantastic. Meet me at the gym and lets work out. I always have an open invitation to anyone that would like to train with me and learn how to do traditional weight training.

I hope everyone has a great week and stay consistent with the Chiropractic Lifestyle for maximum benefit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐ðŸŒđ🌚

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞ðŸĨ° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...