Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Already August!

It's funny that I read a lot of comments on the internet saying how expensive it is to eat healthy and organic. Obviously I'm showing how it's done. On average I'm only spending about $500 a month on food. I know people who eat junk food spend way more than that. I think it may be just an excuse to keep eating junk food. People need to take responsibility for their health and stop making excuses. I have the solution right here on my blog. I'm leading by example. I love my food plan. I look forward to eating every day. I'm not suffering and I'm not going broke. Try it out and tell a friend. 

Here are my food supplies for the week and daily food plan:



Breakfast (9am) ~  Isalean Shake, 1 scoop Red Drink, 1 Organic Pear

Lunch (12pm) ~ 4 Hard boiled eggs, 1/2 cup quinoa, 2 tbs butter, 2 tbs Chia Seeds, 2 cups steamed carrots, and 2 cups steamed broccoli, seasonings (Turmeric, Sea Salt, Pepper, Frank's Hot Sauce)

Mid-Afternoon (3pm) ~ 2 cups nonfat yogurt, 2 cups blueberries, 1 banana, handful walnuts, cinnamon, and 2 tbs raw organic honey

Dinner (6pm) ~ Isalean Shake, 1 scoop Green Drink,

Evening (9pm) ~ Isalean Shake, 2 Organic Oranges

Snack ~ 2-4 servings (half the bag) of sunflower seeds.

As you can see I switched the shake back to the morning because I read an article that said eating yogurt on an empty stomach can kill the good bacteria. So hopefully this absorption. I also added sunflower seeds as a snack to increase my monounsaturated fat levels.

Hope everyone has a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐ðŸŒđ🌚

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞ðŸĨ° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...