Monday, February 5, 2024

Baton Down the Hatches ☔

It’s raining, it’s pouring, and the old man is snoring. Wow, what a storm! All this rain is bittersweet because we need it, but not all at once. I feel bad for all the areas that were flooded. Water damage can be devastating.

Here we are already in February. How is everyone doing with their goals so far? I know at the gym, I’m actually seeing a few new faces. I hope they can keep it up!

I’ve been sticking like crazy glue to my Chiropractic Lifestyle. My workouts are consistent every morning and I’m maintaining my lean muscle, mobility, and flexibility.

My food plan is solid and super easy to follow. Even though I stop eating at around 1:30 pm, I’m never hungry at night. Ever since I increased my carbs, I haven't noticed any increase in fat deposition. My muscles actually feel better with more carbohydrates and they appear fuller and thicker. When I was just doing protein and fat, I always felt flat and skinny. I think I like feeling thicker and fuller.

My spine care is on track because I have to take care of my back. Your spine is the center of all movement and function in your body. You need to keep your spine in alignment, mobile, and strong.

I hope everyone gets to watch the Super Bowl this weekend. I would like to see the 49ers win, but they better bring their A-game if they want to beat KC. The 9ers have barely won their last two games, so this Superbowl should be interesting. I’m actually more interested in seeing how many people wasted $9,200 on nose bleeder seats πŸ˜‚

Carpe Diem

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food & Exercise Plan

5:00 am πŸ‘‰ Cardio & Weight training

7:30 am πŸ‘‰ 10 oz Organic Greek Plain Whole Milk Yogurt, 6 oz beef, 3 free-range eggs, 2 oz cheese, 1 oz butter, 1/2 cup organic rice, 1000mg Organic Lion’s Mane, 220 mg Magnesium Glycinate, Vitamin D, & Vitamin K.  

10:30 am πŸ‘‰ 16.9 oz coconut water, 2 scoops whey protein, 2 scoops collagen powder, 1 orange, 1 scoop wild berry superfood powder, and 5 grams creatine. 

1:30 pm πŸ‘‰ 6 oz beef, 3 free-range eggs, 2 oz cheese, 1 oz butter, 1/2 cup organic rice, and 220 mg Magnesium Glycinate.

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,800 Protein: 178 grams   Fat: 118 grams   Carbs: 200 grams

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day πŸ’πŸŒΉπŸŒΊ

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞πŸ₯° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...