Friday, July 7, 2023

Happy 4th of July ðŸ’Ĩ

Happy Birthday, America! I hope everyone still has all their fingers and toes.

When I was young, I lived in a state that allowed fireworks. We always had a great time and I looked forward to the 4th of July every year. When I moved to Santa Cruz, there were still fun fireworks activities but soon they were trifled by irresponsible and reckless behaviour. It’s usually the few that ruin it for the whole.

The food plan was on point this week. I did go to a bbq and it was easy sticking with the plan because all I had to do was pick and choose which foods I wanted to eat. Since meat and fat are the staples of the Chiropractic Lifestyle food plan, it was actually easy to stick to the Chiropractic Lifestyle plan. I had lots of chicken, cheese, and tri-tip.

The exercise plan is staying consistent and I’m maintaining my lean muscle to help me maintain optimal function. 

My spine care plan stays consistent by maintaining my spinal alignment and mobility. Do not neglect your spine care. A lot of people think if your neck and back don’t hurt, then your spine must be fine. Unfortunately, most people do not feel a subtle loss of movement in the spine. When the spine stops moving normally it will start to degenerate and eventually fuse together like a tree. So, you may feel good now, but later you will suffer the consequences of neglect. You can ignore the facts or be proactive and do what you need to do to maintain optimal function.  

The summer is just begging, so make sure you get outside and enjoy this beautiful weather. We live in a unique area that is free from humidity and extreme heat. I have a friend that lives up in Lodi and he said it is normally over 100 degrees every day during the summer and it doesn’t cool down much at night. I think the weather here in the bay area is what keeps me living here. I can’t think of anywhere else with comparable weather.  

Carpe Diem

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food & Exercise Plan

6:00 am ðŸ‘‰ Sea Salt with water

6:30 am ðŸ‘‰ Weight training & Water Loo sparkling water.

 8 am ðŸ‘‰ 6 eggs, 2 oz cheese, 2 oz butter, 20 oz cooked beef, sea salt, Vitamin D, Vitamin K, Organic Coffee, & 4 oz Organic half & half.

12 pm ðŸ‘‰ 2 bananas, 20 oz pineapple, 11.2 oz coconut water, 1 scoop fruit powder, 1 scoop whey protein,1500mg Organic Lion’s Mane, 240 mg Magnesium Glycinate, & 1 scoop collagen powder. 

3:00 pm ðŸ‘‰ Sea Salt with water & 240 mg Magnesium Glycinate.

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,300 Protein: 186 grams   Fat: 124 grams   Carbs: 164 grams 

 

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐ðŸŒđ🌚

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞ðŸĨ° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...