Thursday, January 12, 2023

Batten Down the Hatches ☔

If you are suffering from the effects of the recent storm, I hope you are safe and have the necessary support. I know the people in Santa Cruz County have been devastated. We definitely needed the rain but not all at once. The cleanup will take a long time and some roads are closed indefinitely. This storm is comparable to the great storm of 1982. However, that storm was worse.

Otherwise, for the lucky people who weren’t impacted, keep pushing forward into this new year. Stay focused and determined to reach the goals that you desire. If you have a bad day, just let it go and stick to the plan. One day will not sabotage your efforts.

The food plan is better than ever and beef seems to digest better for me than chicken. I also notice that I feel fuller for longer with beef. It might just be psychological but I do notice a difference.

I am sticking with the regular exercise plan and doing my cardio separately from my weight training times. I think has given me more energy for my workouts.

Carpe Diem

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies



 Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan

8 am ðŸ‘‰ 2 bananas, 6 eggs, 2 oz cheese, 2 oz butter, Coffee, 2 oz half & half, 200 mg Magnesium, Vitamin D, Whole Package, & Vitamin K. 

10 am ðŸ‘‰ 16 oz cooked beef and salt.

12 pm ðŸ‘‰ 11.2 oz coconut water, 1 scoop whey protein, 2 g Creatine, 1 scoop collagen powder, & 1000mg Organic Lion’s Mane. 

8 pm ðŸ‘‰ 200 mg Magnesium

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,152 Protein: 179 grams   Fat: 124 grams   Carbs: 80 grams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐ðŸŒđ🌚

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞ðŸĨ° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...