Friday, January 27, 2023

Task Focus ðŸĪ“

The first month of the year is already gone like dust in the wind! 

Time is moving along, and when you are focused on your goals and staying consistent with your required tasks, you will be successful in your efforts. The best way to accomplish a goal is to focus on one step or one task at a time. When you give all your energy into finishing a specific task, you will find that you can be more successful. At first, you may think it’s going to take forever to reach your goals but by staying focused and busy, time will pass and you will be closer to the finish line than ever before.

I had another great week sticking to the Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan with pleasure and satisfaction. I’ve been squeezing all my meals into about a 4-hour time frame. I prefer this time frame because it gives my stomach plenty of time to digest my food before I do some activities in the evening.

My workout plan is on track but I had a couple of upper body setbacks because of a chest injury. But, I took the required rest to heal my chest and I’m back at it. The only thing that has been challenging in the 40-plus years of working out is injuries. I have injured myself several times over the years from working out, doing my day job, and many other things. This always sucks because then I have to wait for my body to heal before I can be at 100% again. 

I personally hate missing my workouts. At my age, if I rest too long I will decondition and get weak fast. It's an absolute requirement that I must stay active and continue my regular workouts in order to maintain mobility, spinal alignment, and strength. This is true for all people. It's not about vanity, it's all about sustainable optimal function as we age. 

The number one reason why people end up in the hospital in the last years of their life is due to functional limitations, frailty, dementia, and caregiver exhaustion. Unfortunately, hospitals are used in an absence of a social support system. The best preventive strategy is exercise, healthy eating, and staying active. 

I hope you all have another great week living the dream. Always be grateful for your health and do anything you must do to stay healthy. Health is the most important thing that you have in your life. It's the foundation for life experience. 

Carpe Diem

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies





 Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan

8 am ðŸ‘‰ 2 bananas, 2 Oranges, 11.2 oz coconut water, 1 scoop whey protein, 2 g Creatine, 1 scoop collagen powder, 1000mg Organic Lion’s Mane, Premium Beef Organs, Vitamin D, Vitamin K. Organic Coffee, 2 oz Organic half & half.

10 am ðŸ‘‰ 6 eggs, 2 oz cheese, 2 oz butter,  200 mg Magnesium, 

12 pm ðŸ‘‰ 16 oz cooked beef and salt.

8 pm ðŸ‘‰ 200 mg Magnesium

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,272 Protein: 179 grams   Fat: 124 grams   Carbs: 110 grams  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐ðŸŒđ🌚

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞ðŸĨ° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...