Saturday, July 16, 2022

Summer Fun in the Sun šŸŒ‡

I hope everyone had a great week living life and staying healthy. I’m sticking to the routine and staying consistent.

No changes to my food plan so far. I haven’t gotten sick of chicken and eggs yet. I think eggs are essential due to the high levels of cholesterol, saturated fat, and other vital nutrients. I’ve been eating 6 eggs every day now for the past 12 years. Every time I get my blood work done at the VA, my results are always within the normal range. I’m not sure why people are told cholesterol leads to heart disease. More recent research reveals the lurking variable is diets high in sugar or carbohydrate consumption. However, federal guidelines have not changed their recommendations. šŸ¤·

The workouts are strong and awesome. I started combining my shoulder workout with my arms. This actually shortens my rest periods between muscle groups. So, I will experiment and see what difference it makes in my recovery and exercise quality.

I hope you all are enjoying this amazing weather and getting outside. We are so lucky that we don’t have the humidity like most other places do in the US.

Carpe diem!

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies


     Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan

8 am šŸ‘‰ 11.2 oz coconut water, 2 scoops whey protein, 5 g Creatine, & 1 scoop collagen powder. 20 oz pineapple & 1 banana. Coffee and 2 oz half & half. 200 mg Magnesium, Vitamin D, & Vitamin K. 

12 pm šŸ‘‰ 6 eggs, 2 oz cheese, 2 oz butter, 20 oz of cooked chicken thighs, salt, and hot sauce.

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,240 Protein: 195 grams   Fat: 125 grams   Carbs: 130 grams 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day šŸ’šŸŒ¹šŸŒŗ

Wow, what a nice weekend!  šŸŒžšŸ„° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...