Friday, July 29, 2022

Back to School πŸ“š

Bye-bye July, hello August! Wowza, it’s hard to believe we are heading into football season and back to school. This summer is just flying by.

I’m hoping to have some fun before summer is all done. I will be taking a trip to Tampa next month. I heard it’s hotter than three dogs in a hen house, so I’m hoping for a nice sea breeze.

The food plan is going strong. I’m surprised I’m not getting super hungry in the evening because I’m usually done eating by about 1 pm every day. My workouts are more vital than ever and I’m doing all the work about an 18-hour fast.

I’ve always thought it’s interesting how some people think they need to eat before they work out. I’ve been working out on an empty stomach for a very long time now, and I’ve never experienced deficiencies in my performance.

This is a great lesson to understand that you must try things yourself and not make decisions based on what other people say. You really never know anything until you try it.

I hope everyone has a fantastic last weekend of August. If you see me at the beach come up and say hi.

Carpe diem!

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies


    Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan

8 am πŸ‘‰ 11.2 oz coconut water, 2 scoops whey protein, 5 g Creatine, & 1 scoop collagen powder. 20 oz pineapple & 1 banana. Coffee and 2 oz half & half. 200 mg Magnesium, Vitamin D, & Vitamin K. 

12 pm πŸ‘‰ 6 eggs, 2 oz cheese, 2 oz butter, 20 oz of cooked chicken thighs, salt, and hot sauce.

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,240 Protein: 195 grams   Fat: 125 grams   Carbs: 130 grams 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day πŸ’πŸŒΉπŸŒΊ

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞πŸ₯° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...