Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Spring Chicken šŸ£

Who is ready to spring forward?! If you know me, you know I’m not. I wish they would just leave the time a lot. I know in California they actually passed a law stating that there would be no more daylight savings time, but I think it got held up by Congress.

So, I switched my chicken and eggs around, now I have my eggs with my potatoes in the AM, and I eat my chicken thighs by themselves. It works great for me!

I’m also only doing 20 minutes of cardio before my weight training every day because I getting too ripped. 40 minutes was great for a while, but now breaking it back down to 20.

I hope you all enjoy your extra hour of daylight!

Carpe Diem

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan

9 am šŸ‘‰ 6 eggs, 1 ½ oz cheese, 2 oz butter, 256 grams potatoes, 144 mg Magnesium L-Threonate, vitamin D, vitamin K salt, hot sauce, organic coffee, and organic green tea.

12 pm šŸ‘‰ 12 oz of chicken thighs salt, hot sauce, and 2 oranges.

3 pm šŸ‘‰ 11.2 oz coconut water, 1 scoop whey protein, 1 scoop collagen powder blended with 10 oz pineapple, and 1 banana. 200 mg Magnesium Glycinate. 

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,100 Protein: 135 grams   Fat: 87 grams   Carbs: 189 grams 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day šŸ’šŸŒ¹šŸŒŗ

Wow, what a nice weekend!  šŸŒžšŸ„° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...