Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Long Days Early Nights ⛱️

Wow, so I just read today that the Senate passed a bill that is canceling daylight savings time! That is so awesome.

I hope everyone had a great week. I’m loving my small modification with my meal plan. I started doing eggs with my potatoes, and it’s a great combo.

I also started doing only 20 minutes of cardio which is working a lot better for me. I was getting too ripped doing 40 minutes every day. I also have more time now for my weight training. The cool thing about going to the gym early in the morning is that you get it all done first and it gives you the rest of the day to do whatever else.

Well, keep pushing forward and get ready for the heat. Hopefully, it kicks in soon.

Carpe Diem

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies



 Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan

9 am ðŸ‘‰ 6 eggs, 1 ½ oz cheese, 2 oz butter, 256 grams potatoes, salt, hot sauce, organic coffee, and organic green tea.

12 pm ðŸ‘‰ 12 oz of chicken thighs salt, hot sauce, and 2 oranges.

3 pm ðŸ‘‰ 11.2 oz coconut water, 1 scoop whey protein, 2 scoop collagen powder blended with 10 oz pineapple, and 1 banana. 200 mg Magnesium Glycinate, vitamin D, & vitamin K. 

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,215 Protein: 160 grams   Fat: 90 grams   Carbs: 189 grams 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐ðŸŒđ🌚

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞ðŸĨ° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...