Friday, February 11, 2022

Go Bengals πŸ’˜

Happy Valentine’s Day! πŸ’Œ

It’s time to wine and dine your valentine! 

But first, we have the SUPERBOWL!! I’m going for the Cincinnati Bengals. I hope they win!

Well, enjoy yourself, and don’t worry about being strict on your food plan if you want to have some pizza or something. Like I always say, it’s not what you do sometimes that affects your health, it’s what you do most of the time that makes an impact.

The food plan is going strong for me. I’m loving my oranges now at lunch instead of the potatoes. And I look forward to the delicious honey in the afternoon every day.

The workouts are going strong, and the cardio never gets easier, but it gets done. That’s why I do it first, so I can get it over with. Every time I finish, I feel like I’ve made such an accomplishment.

Good luck this weekend, especially on Valentine’s Day πŸ˜‰

Carpe Diem

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies


Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan

9 am πŸ‘‰ 12 oz of skinless chicken thighs, 1 ½ cups potatoes, 144 mg Magnesium L-Threonate, vitamin D, vitamin K salt, hot sauce, organic golden milk, brewed cacao with organic coffee, and organic green tea.

12 pm πŸ‘‰ 6 eggs, 1 ½ oz cheese, 2 oz butter, salt, hot sauce, and 2 oranges.

3 pm πŸ‘‰ 11.2 oz coconut water, 2 scoops whey protein, 1 scoop collagen powder blended with 10 oz pineapple, 3 tbsp raw honey, and 1 banana. 200 mg Magnesium Glycinate. 

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,390 Protein: 160 grams   Fat: 88 grams   Carbs: 242 grams 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day πŸ’πŸŒΉπŸŒΊ

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞πŸ₯° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...