Monday, August 17, 2020

The Heat is On 🌞

Heat wave city! Now I have an idea what it's like to live in Arizona. I'm glad it's not this hot all the time. There's a reason why we spend so much money to live in the bay area. 

I hope everyone had a great week living the healthy Chiropractic Lifestyle! I'm finally back on my morning workout routine. I found an outdoor gym that has all the equipment I need and a swimming pool. I haven't done cardio in about 5 months but I'm still just as lean if not leaner. 

The key with maintaining a lean body composition is all in the food plan. If you eat like I teach and time your carb intake accordingly, you will stay as lean as you like. 

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies:



Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan:

9:30 am  11 oz coconut water,1 scoop Grass-Fed Whey Protein blended with 16 oz berries, 2 bananas, 1 scoop organic green powder, 5 g magnesium/calcium powder and 5 g creatine.


1:30 pm ~  6 chicken eggs scrambled in 2 ozs of butter and lots of salt and hot sauce.  1.5 lbs fried beef, salt, hot sauce  10 cups black coffee and 2-3 ozs heavy cream.


5:30 pm ~  About 3,500 mg salt with 42 ozs of carbonated water


Macros Break Down:

Total Calories:  2,650

238 grams Protein

130 grams Fat

110 grams Carbohydrates


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐ðŸŒđ🌚

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞ðŸĨ° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...