Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Living the Dream

It feels so good living that healthy life! I just love how simple it is. 

I also still love how simple my food plan is. So simple, so easy, and so nutritious. I have no plans on changing anytime soon. This food plan is definitely sustainable. 

The workouts are staying consistently strong and productive. Even though my body weight has been staying around 180 lbs and sometimes in the high 170s, my strength and endurance levels are better than ever before in my lifetime. 

If you are still on the edge with the food plan, have no fear and jump! You will not regret it. 

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies:


Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan:

9 am Post-Workout Meal ~ 1 banana, 16 oz organic mixed fruit, 2 scoops Raw 100% Grass-Fed Whey, 1 T Raw Honey, 1 scoop Collagen Peptides, 5 g creatine

1 pm Last Meal ~ 2 lbs of Fatty Beef, 6 pasture-raised chicken eggs, 2.5 oz raw milk cheddar cheese, grass-fed cow butter, sea salt, and 3 g Grass Fed Bone Marrow.

Beverages ~ Sparkling mineral water, coffee, heavy cream

Macros Break Down:
Total Calories:  2,935
251 grams Protein
168 grams Fat
99 grams Carbohydrates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐ðŸŒđ🌚

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞ðŸĨ° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...