Thursday, October 31, 2019

Happy Halloween ðŸ‘ŧ🎃

Watch out for all those ghouls and goblins out there today! Another scary thing to avoid this year would be candy!

I remember as a kid growing up we would have contests to see who could collect the most candy. In fact, I ate candy, cakes, soda and ice cream all the time as a kid. Now I couldn't imagine having any at all. It takes a while to lose your sweet tooth but when you do all the cravings disappear. 

Here are some pics me from July and September. I've been maintaining the same physique now for several years. I've been lazy on my IG so I will try to post more pics to show my body composition. 





Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies:





Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan:

9 am Post-Workout Meal ~ 1 banana, 16 oz organic mixed fruit, 2 scoops Raw 100% Grass-Fed Whey, 1 T Raw Honey, 1 scoop Collagen Peptides, 5 g creatine

1 pm Last Meal ~ 1.5 lb to 2 lb of Beef, 6 eggs, 2.5 oz raw milk cheddar cheese, butter, salt, 3 g New Zealand Grass-Fed Liver, 3 g Grass-Fed Beef Organ Complex, and 3 g Grass Fed Bone Marrow.

Beverages ~ Sparkling mineral water, coffee, heavy cream

Macros Break Down:
Total Calories:  2,935
251 grams Protein
168 grams Fat
99 grams Carbohydrates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐ðŸŒđ🌚

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞ðŸĨ° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...